- I am a PhD student in Computer Science, Weizmann Institute of Science , extremely fortunate to be advised by Guy Rothblum
- My research focuses on issues of fairness and non-discrimination in machine learning. More broadly, I am interested in the interaction between algorithmic decision making and questions of transparency, interpretability and accountability.
- In 2019, I spent a wonderful summer in California as a research intern with Cynthia Dwork at Microsoft Research, and visiting the Simons Institute.
- I periodically blog about general machine learning topics at Medium
- MSc in Computer Science, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Machine learning at Cellebrite
- BSc in Mathematics and Economics, Hebrew University
contact: gal.yona at gmail.com